Our company and culture
We love our culture – it has helped us achieve some amazing things. We will nurture and protect it. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleagues’ and customers’ experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job. We are more concerned about contribution than job title and we encourage collaboration and openness.
We all have a ‘can do’ approach and are all happy to roll our sleeves up in order to get a job done well and at pace – our aim is to delight our customers’. We move quickly, we are proud of our success and even more excited about the future.
In this role you’ll be responsible for the customer within PCMS, driving customer satisfaction, SLA achievement and organic growth for specific accounts.
You should be a hands-on person with a positive “can-do” attitude who wants to work collaboratively to deliver an excellent service to our customers.
In addition, we’ll be looking for you to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Interacting with Others
- Persuasiveness and Influencing
- Achieving Results
- Customer focus
- Customer Focus
- Analysing, understanding and using information
- Problem Analysis and Resolution
- Taking strategic perspectives and decisions
- Change orientated
- Communicating information
- Oral and Written Communication
- Managing oneself
- Building networks
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development of the strategy for the Solutions Delivery team, including driving team performance in relation to financial targets and other KPIs.
- Accountability for targeted organic revenue growth within specific accounts.
- Accountability for commercial aspects of account specified within PCMS framework.
- Accountability for overall customer SLAs ensuring they are achieved consistently and addressing areas where this is not being achieved.
- Understanding and translating customer business drivers / requirements into tangible opportunities for PCMS meeting the products and services which it is able to directly or indirectly.
- Ensuring customer proposals are fit for purpose and relevant for intended audiences.
- Responsibility for Customer Satisfaction measured through survey programme ensuring results are measured, communicated and acted upon.
- Providing Major Incident Management support including being an escalation point for customers and staff.
- Responsibility for contract management within specific account(s).
- Attending customer meetings to review and report on performance
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of Account Plans in conjunction with delivery units and senior management.
- Responsibility for monitoring, managing and reporting on account margin.
- Customer Relationship Management – ensure customers derive desired / planned value from investments in PCMS products / services.
- Monitoring accounts receivable situation (acting as escalation point for overdue debts.)
- Identifying and manage advocacy through customer references (either ad hoc or case study approach)
- Ensuring all PCMS personnel engaged on customer projects / support are well informed regarding account objectives, strategy and structures where appropriate.
- Being a point of escalation and communication management on a 24/7 basis.
- Contributing to strategic decision making for the Business Operations teams.
- Investing significant time at customer sites whilst maintaining strong link with PCMS personnel.
We want our people to embrace opportunities and to grow with our business. Although this is a general summary of the principle responsibilities of the role and the level of knowledge and skill typically required, you may get involved in other activities and you should therefore not consider this to be an exhaustive list.
Skills and experience
You will need to bring:
- A solid understanding of Client Management within either the retail or supply chain business and is likely to have significant experience of one or both areas.
- Market Awareness and the ability to contribute to discussions outside immediate scope of responsibility.
- Proven track record of ability to understand and interpret customer requirements and translate those at different levels within PCMS.
- Ability to manage time and commitments in order to deal with priority issues and requirements within customer live environments.
- Ability to empathise with external customers and to communicate on their terms. An appropriate balance between customer care and PCMS commercial interest needs to be maintained
- Understanding and consistently focusing on the practical commercial implications for both the customer and PCMS.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships and establish credibility within internal and external teams.
- Good negotiation skills with experience in managing customer expectations to ensure project remains within scope
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate discussions, inspire and persuade others
- Ability to work on own initiative, identify key issues and manage or coach others
- Hours of work – 37.5 per week
- Working Pattern – 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday (1 hour unpaid lunch break)
- Location – Coventry, United Kingdom
- Travel may be required in the UK and abroad
To apply for this role
Please fill in the form and attach your CV.